Washington DC Facelift: Associated Facts
Being displeased with your appearance is common enough. However, not every individual wants to go under the knife to improve their looks. Well, there is no right or wrong about contemplating cosmetic surgery, either.
You would be justified to consider having a Washington DC Facelift when you want to convert the mirror into your friend.
You have to consult doctors specialized in cosmetic surgery or Rhytidectomy specifically. It suffices to know that surgery is never without pain. Opt for a non-invasive procedure if you are eager to undergo a painless procedure. Unfortunately, the results may be varied and you may not be fully satisfied after a particularly non-invasive process.
No worries! The outcome of facelifts termed as a Rhytidectomy can be amazingly effective. Be sure to consult with an experienced cosmetic surgeon to know the dos and don’ts first. While there are not many rules associated with a facelift.
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Good general health
- Realistic expectation
- Can take at least two weeks’ leave from work
- Within the age of 40 to 70
- Elastic and flexible skin
- Symmetrical and balanced bone structure ( this is not a necessity but individuals with such a bone structure can expect good results)
- Commitment to maintaining the results (The outcome will not last long unless you take proper care and follow the regimen advised by the surgeon. Do not fail to go or follow-up sessions, either)
When should you consider a Washington DC facelift
Cosmetic surgery is much in vogue. It is a desire to eliminate or reduce the tell-tale signs of aging. Sure, you hear of top celebs undergoing face lifts but you can obtain the same results by undergoing the procedure too.
Extensive scarring of the face or the development of fine lines under the eyes, cheeks, and forehead can make you consider a facelift procedure. The development of jowls and sagging skin on the face and neck are other reasons to consider this type of surgery.
While there is no single reason for undergoing a facelift, the following causes remain prominent with hundreds of candidates expressing a desire to go ahead with Rhytidectomy for:-
- Boosting Self Confidence
- Reducing the tell-tale signs of aging
- Appearing younger
- Eliminating the sagging jawline and neck
- Ensuring success in interviews
- Creating an enviable portfolio when aspiring to enter showbiz
- Getting rid of the deep creases along the nose
- Reducing the formation of crow’s feet
- Removing the frown lines from the forehead for good
- Complimenting other procedures performed alongside
A Washington DC facelift is a long-lasting solution and you will feel no need to repeat the procedure for years. This is in sharp contrast to non-invasive procedures that may be painless but certainly not as effective. There are multiple types of Rhytidectomy procedures to consider. However, it shouldn’t be a self-imposed decision. There should be no place for regrets once the procedure is done. One should discuss the pros and cons of all possible procedures with an experienced cosmetic surgeon before making the final decision.